Followers

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Happy Halloween

The challenge at Bugaboo this week is to use 1 ribbon, 2 buttons and 3 colors.  I also used the Bugaboo Friday Freebie digi image.  I got my Silhouette yesterday and set it up this morning.  I cut the lattice background as my first cut.  It works and I think I am going to like it especially for cutting around images that I have already colored. This is the card I created.



The main colors I used are green, yellow and orange.

Materials:
Silhouette
Spellbinders stamp die
Recollections cardstock
Copic markers
     B000
     BG15, 49
     E00, 02, 15, 57
     G24
     R21
     YG63, 67
     YR12,15, 16
Ribbon and buttons from American Crafts
Sentiment computer generated
 

4 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!! Fantastic first cut...I struggled a bit at first with some of my first cards, and did end up having a defective blade. So happy to see you are doing AWESOME! If you ever want to take a great Silhouette Class, I highly recommend that one that Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner teach at their online classroom - A Cut Above! It was Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Margaret and love the colours and such a cute image too.
    Thank you for joining in the fun over at Catch The Bug
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! So glad you were able to share it with us all at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you will join us for our next challenge too! :)

    Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lattice - nice job withthe cutting! Great coloring on the cuties!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete