Followers

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Enjoy the Little Things

This week on Speedy TV, Tammylee Newberry had a tutorial on coloring on vellum.  I had done it some time ago, but was a bit rusty on the technique.  So, after reading the tutorial, I decided to give it another try.

I used the Penny Black's Hedgies stamp set and stamped it on the front of the vellum.  I used my heat gun to dry the stamp.  Then I colored the image on the back so the ink wouldn't smear even though I had dried it with the heat gun.  I ran the vellum through my Xyron so I could attach it easily to the pink cardstock. The ribbon I wanted to use was too light so I colored it with a darker pink Copic.

I am also entering this in the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  The challenge this month is
DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
simply use 2 different Penny Black images on your creation



6 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us at Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV this week:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining this week at Tutorial Time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card...just love little hedgies...pretty papers too

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...so cute! Love the softness of the colouring on vellum!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturdya Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tip about coloring ribbon. Thanks for joining TTSTV

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is adorable...thanks for joining in the fun this month over at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete