Followers

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ducky Day

Last week, I didn't do too well with the challenge on CASology.  I was told I didn't have enough white space.  I'm not too good at CAS cards, and usually do a little more than what is required on CAS.  I am trying to get the hang of them.  I hope this cards meets the criteria for a CAS card this week.



 

The image is a picture I found a long time ago on the net.  I thought it was kind of cute and saved it.  It is precolored.  I don't know where it came from.  I cut the yellow die with Spellbinders scalloped ovals and the white part of the banner with  SU Bitty Banners from Sizzix.  I adhered the saying to black and fussy cut the black banner.  The saying is computer generated.

8 comments:

  1. I think you nailed the CAS with this one! Cute picture :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have a very difficult time doing CAS.

      Delete
  2. How fun the ducks in the pond. Great sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm singing the ducky song - he led the others with his quack, quack, quack. lol! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week! What an adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret, this is just lovely.

    Hop on over to Doing Life - for a chance to win some lovely digi stamps to value of 20$.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a great job on the CAS idea! What an adorable card! Love the ducks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable feathered family! :) Your card is definitely CAS and I love the little banner sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The picture you used is perfect for the challenge! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete