Followers

Friday, August 24, 2012

Dog Days of Summer

I thought I had posted this card, but when I looked at the cards on Crafting by Designs, I discovered that I hadn't.  The challenge for week 3 of August is to use some type of water, reference to water, something that takes place on or in the water, or the word water in your project.  I found this stamp in my stash.  I had purchased it at a garage sale and it promptly got forgotten.  I think it is perfect for this challenge.

 
I used the new embossiing folder that is supposed to be zebra stripes, but it looks like rippling water to me.  Of course, the boy is fishing in water so that goes with the challenge.  I colored the image with Copics.  The twine is from WRMK.  The diamond die cut and the sentiment background are from Spellbinders.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment