Followers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Avadares Challenge 8-3

I am quite excited to have been chosen to be on the design team for this new site, Avadares.  This is my first card for the Anything for August (Anything Goes) challenge.  I got my cute monkey image from Sara Dawn at Avadares.  Since Southern California is having a Shop Hop for a couple weeks, I was able to visit a lot of scrapping stores and found this cute monkey paper from Doodlebug Design.  The cardstock is from GP 110 from Walmart.  I colored the monkey with Copics. I added a button from Stampin' Up and twine from American Crafts.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Margaret! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute, Margaret! Love those monkey papers you used. Also love your adorable cats. Your Nutmeg looks very much like my own Honey (who is prominently featured on my blog at her insistence!) :-D Hugz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all kinds of adorable fun, Margaret. You really brought this image to life and I am thrilled that you are part of the Avadares design team.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete