Followers

Monday, August 20, 2012

A New Technique for Me - Merry Monday

For years, I have had Perfect Pearls.  I have never used them.  Until today that is.  I saw a tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers about using Perfect Pearls and thought is was time to fish or cut bait with them.  Now I wish I had searched out tutorials a lot sooner.  It was so easy and I love the way it looks.  For this card, I used the Perfect Gold for the saying.  This is my card for Merry Monday.




I used Basic Grey Fruitcake collection, GP110 white cardstock and ribbon from Michaels.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice card, I like the paper you used for your background. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Margaret! Love your Perfect Pearls sentiment and the pretty paper!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Margaret! I also love the colouring of your DSP! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty paper and the sentiment is beautiful, Margaret! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous---some of my favorite papers! And of course the sentiment is so true! Thanks for participating in the Merry Monday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete