Followers

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

SYS Day 6 - Second Card


I didn't follow the lesson exactly for this card because I didn't have a butterfly stamp and die set. The stamp and die sets I have wouldn't have worked as well.  I guess the sample was just an inspiration for me.  I used the Spellbinders butterfly set.  The background for the butterfly was cut with SookWang tape.  I covered it with Glitter Ritz Dark Gold.  I cut the outline butterfly from black cardstock and adhered it to the gold base.    I stamped the flowers with Color Box gold ink.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  I used a piece of Tim Holtz's tissue tape.

2 comments:

  1. Margaret---this is really lovely. It all fits together and makes a beautiful card.
    Caroine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret--this is really lovely. It all fits together to make a beautiful card.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete