Followers

Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Sweet Stop #167


 I am in a masculine card mood today since the challenge on another sitee was to make a masculine birthday card.  I used more paper from the My Mind's Eye six by six All Spice paper pack.  I distressed the edges and then used the distressing tool to make them ragged.  The card base is kraft paper and the oval and sentiment paper are from my scrap bucket. I used the same die from the JustRite Antique Labels One set.  The sentiment is from the coordinating stamps for the dies.  I used Distress Ink to distress the sentiment label. Since the mouse stamp was more oval, I used an oval die to stamp him instead of the circle in the sketch.  He is colored with colored pencils.

3 comments:

  1. Darling Cocoa card Margaret. Love the pretty papers. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! I love the colored pencils and great papers . I am so happy you joined us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is just Adorable! Love your Cute Cocoa image, just perfect for a guy card And Super dp's too! So glad you could join us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete