Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012

OWH Stars and Stamps 130



I am trying to do some re-organization in my scrap room because I have stuff all over the place.  I found a whole pile of scraps to add to my scrap bin.  I was able to make this card from the newfound scraps.  I have no idea who any of the makers of the paper are.  I used Kalidacolor Melon Melody to stamp the yellow piece for my background.  The die for the sentiment is from SU Labels Collection.  The heart diecut is from a Creative Memories die.  The edge die is a Recollections die.  The sentiment is a stamp that I got at Michaels years ago.  It had a flower on it, but I only wanted to use the sentiment so I cut the flower off.  The bling is from Want2Scrap.

5 comments:

  1. Nice, fun, bright colors and I love that heart punch. I use that one quite often also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and cheerful thinking of you card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scraps worked together really nicely! Love the cheerful colors! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! Very striking. Isn't fun to find things you forgot you had and scraps that are purrfect for your project even if you don't remember buying that particular DP? I consolidated my supplies last spring. I have 2 crafting rooms: one at our main residence and (actually more stuff) at our lake weekend house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun bright happy card! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete