Followers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

One More for Day 1



This is the pieced background by Kristina.  I used Hero Arts Daisy Outline pattern stamp for the all-over stamp.  I don't have a hexagon punch so I cut 3/4" squares and pieced them together on the cardstock, then adhered it to the card base.  I used a Martha Stewart stamp for the sentiment background.  I had to cut it to a square because it was a rectangle.  I used my Crop-a-Dile to make the postage stamp shape.  Then I stamped the sentiment by Heartfelt Creations onto a piece of yellow cardstock and adhered it to the piece of vellum with the ribbon.  I'm pleased with the way it turned out

3 comments:

  1. Margaret - I like how your layered the squares on the diagonal. Love the leaf embossing on the vellum.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The beautiful colors are soft which tones down the contrast making it a very elegant card. I love the leaves on the vellum, too. Are they stamped in white or embossed?

    ReplyDelete