Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More Day 2

Done using the Pigment Powder technique from Day 2.


I first stamped the blue with Versamark and brushed Perfect Pearls over it.  Then I stamped the same butterflies on white cardstock, colored them with colored pencils (the tutorial suggested using Perfect Pearls with water).  I added the sentiment from Hero Arts, a piece of bling and ribbon from my stash.  The butterfly feelers are super thin pieces of black cut with my Tonic trimmer and attached with a tiny glue dot. I only glued the body of the butterflies so that their wings can be dimensional.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty I love that you used perfect pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with this lesson. I really like how you put the bow on sideways. I have never worked with Perfect Pearls, so I'm anxious to try that. I am taking this class also, but I'm away form home with not too many supplies, so I'll have to catch up when I get back home next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!! Must try that versamark and perfect pearls technique - it looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Perfect Pearls are just perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete