Followers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

IDIC - Summer Fun

CHALLENGE: SUMMER FUN

I picked up this cute flip flop stamp at one of the shop hop stores over the weekend.  It is perfect for this summer fun card.  I can see the wearer leaving them on the sand and diving into the water while the little clam watches.


I also bought the yellow set of Spectrum Noir pens so that I could compare them with my Copics.  I don't share my friends' thoughts about them.  I didn't find them easier to use than Copics.  I don't think they blended as well.  My opinion is that the Copics do a much better job and so I will stick with them.

The blue paper background and the yellow sun and die cuts are from my scrap bucket.  The sand is cork that I've had for quite awhile.  I used the Fiskar's wave punch for the waves.  The wave paper is Bella Blvd.  It is actually a blue just like the zebra paper. The flip flops stamp is from Imaginesce. The sentiment and the clam are from Hero Arts Oceans of Joy set.  Pearls are Want2Scrap.  Dies are Spellbinders.

2 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful. The flip flops are the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish, and hope to see you back.
    Hugz,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete