Followers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 5 Wrapped Sentiment



I know, I'm skipping around in the class, but I wanted to try this.  I didn't have the right type or size of alpha stamps so I really couldn't do the 3rd day and I'm still waiting for the stamps from Simon Says to do day 4.  So, here is my first card for Day 5.  I don't like it.  I don't like the slits in the creases or the way the twine is wrapped, but it is what it is.  If I were to try this again, I have several ideas as to  how to attach the twine.  First of all, I would not run it through slits in the creases.  I would wrap it around each separate paper.  I could also just do a decorative punch on a different color paper and adhere it over each page.  Just a couple ideas of how I think I could improve it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting a kick out of reading about your trials and tribulations with some of these techniques! I've been there, sister! I didn't try this card but thought when I read through the directions that slitting the paper for the string was a bit drastic and inelegant (is that a word? LOL). Thanks for the suggestions of how to remedy that.

    ReplyDelete