Followers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CPS 276 and Doodle Pantry

I am entering this in CPS Card Sketches.  I think it is the first time I have entered their challenge.   I am also entering this in Doodle Pantry Shop's Best Let's Get Stripey challenge.  I purchased the Bo Bunny Camp-A-Lot 6x6 collection on the shop hop.  I also bought some accessories for it and put them away nicely.  Where?  I have no idea.  I am going to have to search for them later today before making more cards with this collection.  I have been getting a jump on fall cards for OWH and had these pumpkins colored.  The pumpkins go along with the fall theme so they got a chance to be used here.  I had colored them with Copics.


2 comments:

  1. Very nice card, Margaret! The fall colors and image are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love the backing paper.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete