Followers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CHNC 83

I came across this challenge while looking at entries on another challenge.  Thought I would give it a try.  All the cards are Christmas cards.  The challenge is to tie a ribbon.  Easey Peasey.  I decided to try non-usual Christmas colors.  The cardstock is Recollections, the cardbase GP110.  I ran the large white background piece through my Big Shot using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I stamped the image with an Inkadinkado stamp and colored it with Copics.  The ribbon is from Michael's holiday ribbons.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found my challenge blog - your card is beautiful - I love the image and that sweet tied ribbon. Thanks for joining in challenge 83 and I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining CHNC ... Love the card you created.
    Hope to see you again.
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, Margaret. What a beautiful stamp.

    ReplyDelete