Followers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CFC 63



As soon as I saw the color combination, I knew what I wanted to do.  I had just purchased these faux Washi tapes at Target.  They were in the right colors for this challenge.  I had also just bought the Impression Obsession sentiment stamp set with all vertical sentiments.  I used just the purple ink in the Kaleidacolor Berry Blaze rainbow color stamp pad.  It's great that the ink pads are so thin in these ink pads.  It was perfect for the vertical stamp.

3 comments:

  1. Great CAS card using washi tape - I must get some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love those faux Washi tapes, guess I'll need to go visit Target soon! hehe! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thos tapes were perfect for this challenge! How cool that your just bought them! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete