Followers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Stampin' Sisters in Christ #142

The challenge:  Create a card that depicts any element of heaven—angels, music, clouds, sun, stars, blue, glitter, bling, etc.

I used music dp, a square bling from Little Yellow Bicycle, the flower bling from Michaels.  I used a scrap piece of grosgrain ribbon.  I taped it at the top and bottom on the back and then tied two small pieces to it.  I would usually have used three pieces and no bling, but I didn't have any more ribbon.  Besides, the challenge said I could use bling.

5 comments:

  1. Margaret, I think one of the most amazing experiences we will have in heaven is the music...hearing it and singing with new voices (I'll need one!) Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week. We truly appreciate your participation and added inspiration to our challenge. Diane Noble (SSIC-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sentiment and cute font!! The music bg is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at SSiC this week *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is awesome!!! The pop of green is fabulous amongst all the black and white! And I LOVE the music background!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty music background. Thanks for sharing with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge. I hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can almost hear the angels singing now! This is such a beautiful card! Thank for you joining our challenge at Stampin Sisters in Christ! ~H

    ReplyDelete