Followers

Sunday, June 10, 2012

OWH Stars and Stamps #125



I pulled the printed paper from my scraps.  I believe it is a Recollections paper.  Some day maybe I will get to the end of the scraps, but it seems they multiply like the loaves and fishes.  The green and the white  cs are from Recollections also.  The letters are from the same set I used in another card yesterday.  I have had this set of letter stamps for several years and just keep moving it from  one place to another on the shelf, never using it.  This card and the one I did yesterday just called its name.  So from never using it to twice in two days -- well.

7 comments:

  1. Great job using your scraps! I really like the greens and that pretty bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love that ribbon. Fresh! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret,
    This is just beautiful. Your papers and bow just set off this sketch perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute with the bow. . . And how refreshing to see a LOVE card that isn't pink! :) I love your choice of green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the green and white combo. Great interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful take on this week's sketch. I find monochromatic card designs so attractive and this one is no exception. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete