Followers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

OWH 127



Doodly Pantry sponsored the challenge this week.  I had one DP digi stamp in my file so I pulled it out.  I tried something new with this card.  I was looking around at Michaels this morning and found 8x10 sheets of Duct Tape.  It came in several different designs.  I chose the red, orange, yellow, white combination purely because it was on sale.  I didn't want to pay full price until I knew whether or not I liked it.  I decided to try it on this card.  The inch strip on the right is the duct tape.  It is thin enough to work well.  The ribbon is from American Crafts.

8 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha... just another use for duct tape? Your card is very cute. Love the birdie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret - Your card is adorable! You've been super busy and I see your cards all over!! Keep up the great work and have fun at the Outlawz Party this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duct tape is good for everything except what it was invented for. LOL I love this little image and your ribbon is so nice and soft looking. Enjoy the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duct tape?? Who knew? LOL It works perfectly for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to think outside the box! Great coloring on the image! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness.- duct tape I never would have guessed. It adds some different texture. Love the little birdie and the sentiment explains the birdies' joy. TFS

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool idea to use the duct tape. It is amazing all the colors and designs it comes in now. Love the ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. I'm in Michaels a lot since we moved away from my beloved Hobby Lobby, but somehow I totally missed this way cool duct tape! I love the texture it added, and the happy little bird is such darling fun!

    ReplyDelete