Followers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Outlawz Where In The World 2000 Celebration

Yippee, we reached 2000 members.  We are celebrating with a challenge to tell where all of our members are from. 

Since I am from California, I chose to include the blue and gold state colors, along with the state flower - the poppy.  The twist for this challenge is to add something that identifies your area.  I found an outline of the state online and printed it out at a much smaller size.  I colored it gold for "The Golden State."  I also added some letters on the state to show our motto - "Eureka".


The card base is American Crafts Foil, the blue is Coredinations Dress Blues.  I used Hero Arts Delicate Blossom stamp set.  I stamped the smaller poppy on the blue with Memento Ink to be a shadow and the larger stamp on white GP110.  I used Copic markers Y13, Y15, Y17, G21, G24 and B0000 to color the poppies and Y30 for the state.  The letters are EK Success.  I popped the state with foam to give a little dimension.

1 comment: