Followers

Monday, June 18, 2012

Merry Monday #25




I enjoy entering the challenges at Merry Monday for Christmas cards.  I am building my stash of cards for Christmas between that site and my Wednesday class where we make Christmas cards on the first meeting of the month.  I used white cardstock for the base and the die cut.  The printed paper is from Hot Off the Press.  The image stamp is from a Recollections set and the sentiment from Kaiser Craft. The ribbon is some I purchased some time ago at Walmart.  Bling is from my stash.

8 comments:

  1. Simply BEAUTIFUL, Margaret! Love this!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! What a beautiful scene you've created! Thanks for sharing this and playing with us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful image and so perfect for this sketch, Margaret! Love that ribbon! Glad you joined us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is so perfect for this sketch, Margaret! Just beautiful! Glad you joined us at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love the colours you used. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous! That image is stunning! I love your approach to the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful ribbon and image you have used on this classy Christmas card Margaret! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to have you join us at CCAYR with this wonderful card that is so elegant and beautiful "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete