Followers

Friday, June 29, 2012

Fun with a Mouse

I love the Freebie Friday stamps at Bugaboo Stamps.  They are usually really cute.  I got this cute little mouse this morning and decided to give it a try right away.  I printed out six of them and will use them for various cards.  I also decided that it was time to try a gatefold card.


I used a piece of black Recollections cardstock and lined it with white paper.  The colored piece is from my scraps and was just the right size for what I needed.  I colored him with Copics:  C1, C2,C3, C5, C7, G07.  The button was cut from a Martha Stewart punch and threaded with 6-strand embroidery thread.  The sentiment punch is from SU.  I made the sentiment on the computer.  I popped both the button and the sentiment for a little dimension.

1 comment: