Followers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Friday Mash-Up

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :

1. Make a project using " Scraps of Pattern Paper or Ribbons ".

2. Or Make a " Scrapling ". (A scrapling is a little card, notecard, or tag that you would make out of the scraps that are left from your card stock after making a square card. )

3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a " Scrapling using Scraps or Pattern Paper or Ribbons. ".

I made a scrapling.  I pulled some scraps of cardstock and a tiny piece of ribbon.  I cut the butterfly with Martha Stewart's butterfly punch and used a stamp that had "Just" before the "for You."  I only stamped the "for you" so I could use it as a tag on a gift.  I added a little Inkssentials black Enamel Accent to the body of the butterfly.  This challenge was super simple because I use mostly scraps to make my cards anyway.

7 comments:

  1. Great job using your scraps. Love the butterfly and the background papers. Great job!

    Thanks for playing along at The Friday Mashup!

    Sheri (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice scrapling, I really like the papers you used and that pretty butterfly.

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little scrapling - love that butterfly! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! I love the little string at the top you could use for hanging it as a tag. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great scrapling! I love the butterfly and the background. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This came out so pretty.. I love your butterfly. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete