Followers

Monday, June 4, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays 6-1-12

CFC55: Show us your Clean And Simple stylings with bling. We're looking for gemstones, glitter, anything that will make your projects sparkle.


I used a piece of cream cardstock for the base.  I cut the bottom edge of the front of the card with a Martha Stewart punch.  I repeated the punch using an olive green paper.  I left about a quarter inch of green and trimmed it to fit the card.  I used a strip of bling from Want2Scrap for the bling requirement.  I ran the green through a dotted embossing folder, then cut the heart shape with the Lifestyle Crafts Three-in-One Heart die.  I cut the second one in white.  I deliberately embossed the green before cutting with the die so that the impression would be flattened a little.  The sentiment is from KaiserCraft.

4 comments:

  1. Margaret, This card is exceptionally nice. I love that MS punch and how you used it in both the base and the green. The dots looks nice slightly flattened. All around great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty! Love those rows of scallops and the sparkly bling! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I love that border punch! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous row of gems on top of those pretty green scallops! Thanks for blinging it with us at CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete