Followers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

SFYTT for May

Just doing some surfing on card blogs and I can across the SFYTT site.  I had no idea what it stood for so I checked a little further into the blog.  It means Sketch For You To Try.  They have one sketch a month and prizes are awarded.  I used the sketch for May for this card.



I turned it 90 degrees and used the same little Sweet & Sassy digi, colored with Copics.  The paper is from Echo Park.  I cut the die with Spellbinders.  Ribbon is from the LSS and had no name on it.  The bling is from Want2Scrap and I colored it with Copics.  The sentiment is from an old set of Pink Paislee letter stickers that I have had for a long time.


2 comments:

  1. Very sweet card, Margaret! Great take on the SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, Margaret! Thanks for joining us at SFYTT. Hope we'll see you again and again!

    ReplyDelete