Followers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Paper Players #97

In searching for some challenges to enter, I found this site.  So, now I have added another site to my growing list.  I liked their sketches so I decided to try it.



The patterned paper is from one sheet of  Echo Park Hello Summer 6x6 paper pack.  The cardstock is Recollections.  I stamped it with a JustRite stamp and added a bling flower from Michaels $1 bin.  The ribbon was in my stash.  I cut the shapes with Spellbinders Scalloped Circles.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret! This is lovely! The colors are so bright and happy and I love how you stamped the sentiment directly onto the designer paper! Wonderful job and I'm so glad you found us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous! Gotta love those Spellbinders!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Your cards are always nice & cheerful! Thanks for playing with my sketch at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret, so glad you found the Paper Players and decided to play along. I love your layered circular elements and your sentiment stamped on to the DSP. The color scheme you chose is just perfect for this time of year.
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Margaret! Thanks for the tip on the Paper Players too! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've created a gorgeous card Margaret, Such a bright and colourful card. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete