Followers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

OWH Midweek Throwdown

The challenge this week is to make a "love" card.  I have had this image stamped for quite awhile so I thought I would color it and use it.  I originally stamped the "I love you" on the sand, but it kind of got lost so I stamped it on white, backed it with the same color as the frame and popped it over the old stamp.  I have used this image before and I know I'll use it again.  It is one of my favorites.


The background stamp is from The Peddler's Pack, the sentiment is Hero Arts and I colored it with Copic markers.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring and image. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really beautiful card. I love messages in bottles, they're so romantic. Thanks for sharing, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so beautiful---a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card...who doesn't love a message in a bottle :) great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why it's one of your favorites, gorgeous!

    Thanks for playing in our Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete