Followers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Outlawz Color Challenge 5-8

This is my first project as a member of the design team for The Outlawz Color Challenge.  I'm looking forward to a long and happy relationship. 

The challenge:


My creation:


I have had the striped paper for ages.  I bought it at Michaels when I first started scrapping in 2001.  It came in a 8.5 x 4.25 pad with many designs in a pad.  The ribbon is from Michaels.  (What would I do without them?)  I colored the bling from Kaiser Kraft with red Copic Marker.  The sentiment is one that I printed out a long time ago too.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Margaret! I love the striped papers and the pop of the red bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and elegant, Margaret. I am so happy you are part of The Outlawz Design Team family and not just a little proud to say that I suggested you. :)
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you suggested me. I guess I owe you one, Teresa. I had a little problem posting this card. I thought I scheduled it for midnight last night, but when I got up and checked it this morning, it hadn't posted. I went into the scheduling and it had changed my time to 5 p.m. instead of midnight. The gremlins were active. They changed next week's card too.

      Delete