Followers

Monday, May 28, 2012

A New Technique


Materials:  Stampendous Cling Jumbo Iris stamp
Watercolor Paper
Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad
Stampendous Detail Black Eembossing Powder
Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils
Elizabeth Craft Designs Outline Sentiment Sticker


Stacey from Scrapbooking Made Simple put this into a You Tube.  The image is stamped with the Versamark.  Then add the embossing powder and heat set it.  Using watercolor pencils, color in the image.  Then use water and a thin paint brush to move the color around and blend it.  I cut the image out after I colored it.  The background is also done on watercolor paper using the same technique.  I just scribbled the colors on and then used the wet brush to blend them in.  I popped the image on the background and added the sentiment.  It took a little time, but I'm sure the next time I do it, it will be quicker and easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment