Last week, Splitcoast Stampers had a resist technique that I thought I would try. I have done other resists, but this one used Goosebumps. I happen to have some in my stash so I thought I would give it a try. I was a little skeptical about spraying the Goosebumps directly on the stamp so I pulled a stamp that I didn't care if it got ruined. (It didn't) Instead of Mememto Ink that was used in the tutorial, I used Distress Ink, then rubbed over the stamped image with a soft tissue to remove the excess. I worked fine so I trimmed the stamped image and made a card with it. The cardstock is Bazzill. A little piece of ribbon from my stash and a decorative brad, Hero Arts sentiment stamp and my card was finished. Into the OWH box it goes.