Followers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Different Technique

Last week, Splitcoast Stampers had a resist technique that I thought I would try.  I have done other resists, but this one used Goosebumps.  I happen to have some in my stash so I thought I would give it a try.  I was a little skeptical about spraying the Goosebumps directly on the stamp so I pulled a stamp that I didn't care if it got ruined. (It didn't)  Instead of Mememto Ink that was used in the tutorial, I used Distress Ink, then rubbed over the stamped image with a soft tissue to remove the excess. I worked fine so I trimmed the stamped image and made a card with it.  The cardstock is Bazzill. A little piece of ribbon from my stash and a decorative brad, Hero Arts sentiment stamp and my card was finished.  Into the OWH box it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment