Followers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

OWH Sketch 115



I think I am going to go back to taking a photo of my cards rather than scanning them.  The colors never seem to scan right.  This card is monochromatic browns. The big square is not as awful looking as it is in this picture.  It's a shiny brown. 

Sandy had a request from a base to send more "brown" cards.  I decided to go all brown in this one hoping it meets his request.  The base is kraft and the inch strip is cork.  The other browns are from my scrap folder.  I used distress ink around the edge.

11 comments:

  1. Nice job and great use of the browns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cork! Great for a masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card to meet the challenge, the request and masculine. Nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine card-- love the use of the strip of cork.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good brown card - love the use of cork

    thanks for supporting OWH

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card, Margaret, I love the use of textures, especially the cork! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The masculine colors really work out nice on this card. I always want to use pink and other pastels! I need to find my masculine mojo like you did ;)

    ReplyDelete