Followers

Monday, April 2, 2012

ODBD for April


I shamelessly CASE'd this one from Joy Holloway on Tim Holtz's cards for the Creative Chemistry 101 class.  I used the same design, but different stamps and of course, different colors.  It was from his recent online class on markers and inks techniques.  This was from the first lesson - Blended Distress/Spritz & Flick Technique.  I really liked this technique.  It was fun and easy and I look forward to doing it many more times.

Materials:

Recollections paper
Distress Ink pads of various colors
Just Rite Shabby Music Background Stamp
Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamp
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Liquid Pearls

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous sentiment and I do love your background. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is an EXCELLENT example of what can be done with what we learned in Tim's class! I LOVE this! I may have to CASE you CASEing Joy... lol

    ReplyDelete