Followers

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Christmas in April


At Christmas, I cut out enough material to make about 15 of these cards.  I made one and put the rest aside and promptly forgot about them.  I found them this morning and decided to put them together so that they will be ready for my OWH Christmas box later this year.  I rearranged the layout a little from my original card to make room for the sentiment.  I like this version much better.  The paper is all from my stash and/or scrap pile.  I found the little pre-colored, digi snowman online last year, but neglected to indicate who made it.  The sentiment stamp is from Kaisercraft.  The green trees are colored with Copics. The background is embossed with a Sizzix snowflake embossing folder.

1 comment:

  1. Great card and way to go getting a jump start on the seasons cards.

    ReplyDelete