Followers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Three Father's Dayu Cards

I CASE'd the first two cards.  The lighthouse was an extra for the online CardMaker Magazine this month.  The barbeque was from Sierra-enterprises.


I used only kraft paper.  The top layer is just slightly smaller than the card base and the edges distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  The ribbon is from American Crafts and the twine from Hemptique.  The stamp is an old one from Stampscapes; the sentiment from my stash and I don't remember who made it.  Although the ribbon scanned greenish, it is really chocolate brown.


The stamps and card design are from Great Impressions; paper from my stash.


Black cardstock is from Recollections, white is GP110, pattern from my stash.  The train is a digi from TLC Creations and the sentiment are from a stamp set I found in Michael's dollar bin last year after Father's Day.  Brads from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. All three cards are great. The lighthouse is my favorite. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete