Followers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Outlawz Color Challenge 3-13/OWH 3/14 Miss You



I have had this image stamp from Hero Arts since 1985.  I used to stamp the inside book cover of books I have read before I gave them away so that they didn't come back to me.  Now it is part of my stamp collection for making cards.  The sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations.  All paper is Recollections and the ribbon is from Michaels.  I tried to color the cats like the ones I have/had.  The two grey tabbies and the cream color are my current collection of furrpersons.  The Siamese has been at the Rainbow Bridge for about a year.

Challenges entered:
The Outlawz Color Challenge 3/13
OWH - Midweek Throwdown - Miss You

9 comments:

  1. So darling! Hero Arts and Penny Black are my favorite stamps! I also love that you colored them like your fur babies. Your Siamese is playing with kitty toys and eating catnip across the bridge with our four dear Siamese kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Margaret. Adorable image and the font for the sentiment is very pretty. I'm sorry your Siamese went to the Rainbow Bridge. That are such fabulous parts of our lives, huh? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Margaret! This is the most adorable card! Love those cats; how sweet to color them like your furpersons! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

    p.s.
    I am sorry to hear about your Siamese. My Moe is 12, and I just treasure him even though I have only had him for 2 years (rescue). Our little fur babies are so precious, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't go wrong when using cats on a card! The coloring is perfect. I, too, have a dear furry friend at that Rainbow Bridge. Thankfully, my dear Chloe is alive and well and follows me around like a puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card it's perfect for our challenge Margaret! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card - cats are always a good choice, in my book. How did you make that little twist in the middle of the ribbon? I really like how that looks. I'm new to using ribbon. Laura P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. I just tied the ribbon like I was starting to tie a knot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable image and pretty coloring.

    ReplyDelete