Followers

Monday, March 19, 2012

The Outlawz 3/19

This week's theme: Recipe Challenge!
You should add to your creation:
+ Flowers
+ Patterned paper
+ ribbon



I used yesterday's OWH sketch 113 as inspiration for this card.  I embossed a piece of Scrap Within Reach paper from my stash with a Cuttlebug folder.  The printed paper is from Basic Grey.  Ribbon from American Crafts.  Yellow paper is TPC Studio.  I cut the shapes with Spellbinders.  The flower digi is from an online class that I took (don't remember which one) and colored with Copics.  The sentiment is Hero Arts. After I scanned the picture, I added Glossy Accents to the flower center.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous, bright card Margaret! I really like the embossing you've done..so pretty!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete