Followers

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Glitter Ritz and Peel Offs

I decided to try some more cards with Glitter Ritz.  I am still not sure if they are okay for OWH.  I can't get the glitter to rub off so I will send one to Sandy and ask if it is okay.  If I can't, they will be for my own personal use and as gifts for the Newcomers luncheons.


I used Coredinations cardstock for the card base.  Both glitter strips are Be Creative tape on which I burnished Glitter Ritz.  The little heart borders are from my stash from a long time ago.  The big peel off is Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I covered it with Glitter Ritz and then colored it with Copic markers.  The sentiment is also from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

2 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty. Love that color combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love how glitter ritz makes things come alive! Too bad it is so messy because my dogs always sparkle for days after I use it!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete