Followers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Father's Day Card



I know, it's not even Easter yet, but OWH needs cards well in advance of the holiday.  When we went to Scrapbook Expo last month in Anaheim, I found this great masculine paper from The Paper Loft.  It was in 6x6 pads.  I was inspired by Mojo Monday's sketch today.  This does not look like the sketch.  It sort of took on a life of its own as I was putting it together.  Thanks to Sandy Allnock of OWH, I backed each piece with black making it stand out more.  I don't know who makes the stamps.  I didn't use to save the packaging, but now I do.  I colored the ties with Prismacolor pencils.  I think I will paper piece the middle tie the next time I make this card, using one of the printed papers I use on the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment