Followers

Saturday, February 11, 2012

OWH VCMP #9 - CUT IT OUT! DIE CUTS & PUNCHES

The challenge is to create a card using die-cuts and/or punches.  It ust so happened that the LSS was having a make 'n take this morning featuring the new Sizzix die - scalloped circles, circles and balloons and cupcakes.  I made this card using those dies.  There is Fairy Dust around the cupcake so I can't send this one to OWH because it flakes off and is sparkly.  When I make more, I'll use Spica pens for that effect.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  I used the stamp that comes with the set on the cupcake liner, but the ink I used didn't show up.  Next time, I'll use black.  Inked the edges of the inner circle with Tim Holtz Distress Ink.



1 comment:

  1. I must have the cupcake die!!!!! beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete