Followers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

OWH VCMP #7

The challenge was to simply create a CAS card.  I used a sample from the CAS Online class that just completed.  It is a gatefold card.  I have never done one before so I figured the time is now.


Materials Used:

Card base:  GP 110 cardstock
Hero Arts background stamp
Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch Swirls Stamp
Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch  Flowers
Katie & Co. sentiment stamp
Stampendous Vintage Mahogany Embossing Tinsel
Hero Arts Purple Shadow Ink
Various scraps for flowers and tags
WRMM floss


6 comments:

  1. I love the flowers peeking out from the sentiment. What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Posy Patch Swirls Stamp. I've never tried a gatefold card. You've inspired me to put that on my to-try list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never done a gatefold, either. Sometime soon, I'll give it a whirl. I love the focal point you created on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! You are brave to do the gatefold. I will have to try it one day.

    ReplyDelete