Followers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

OWH Sketch #108

Now that the VCMP is over, it's back to regular sketches from OWH.  They post a sketch every Sunday.  I am trying to make sure I do every sketch this year plus go back and do all the sketches so far.



I used just plain colored cardstock from my stash, a scrap piece of Basic Grey dp.  I don't know whose ef the button ef is.  The buttons are from Basic Grey; floss from WRMK.  The stamp is Hero Arts.

I rounded the two outside corners to go along with the round buttons.

8 comments:

  1. What a fun card .. I love your button details. Thanks for joining in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, So cute with all those buttons. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, great color with a touch of pattern Dp, finishing off with buttons abd twine, and sentiment. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, and I just love all those buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Margaret! Love those buttons! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card with the buttons! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice interpretation of this week's sketch. The three buttons (especially the variation of size) really catch the eye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute with the button embossed panels and the button accents!

    ReplyDelete