Followers

Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Outlawz Saturday Challenge 2-18 -- Play Ball

The challenge was to make a card using the Dreaming of Spring theme.  What better spring image than baseball beginning soon.



It was difficult to photograph this card to show the front folded back on itself.  I did the faux leather on the folded half, then created a sentiment on my computer.  I used Sizzix Stars die to cut the stars.  Luka stamp is from La-La Land (http://lalalandcrafts.blogspot.com/p/customer-gallery.html) and colored him with Copics.  I am having a problem getting the things to stick on the faux leather.  It seems like nothing I use wants to stay.  I have tried my adhesives, glue dots, Scor-tape.  Somewhere I will find the right adhesive.

2 comments:

  1. Love this card and your coloring is fabulous! You have a blog filled with inspiration! I found you on the Outlawz and am a new follower!
    Hugs,
    Katherine
    http://cropnkathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! Your colouring is fantastic! I foung you in the looking for followers discussion over at the outlawz, I hope you visit me too @ www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete