Followers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Outlawz CAS 2-12

This is about as clean and simple as I can get.  I punched the center of the front of the card with Martha Stewart's Blooming Hearts All Over the Page Punch.  I lined the inside of the front with red cardstock, then put another piece of white to cover the inside cover. Stamp is Hero Arts and Fired Brick Distress Ink.


Then I made this card using the same materials.  I like it much better.  I substituted it for the first one on The Outlawz.


2 comments:

  1. Margaret, Clean Simply and striking. These two cards look beautiful. That punch is on my wish list. Great job for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I'm your newest follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum.

    You have a lovely blog! Gonna enjoy looking back and to follow forward :)

    Hope you have had or will take your time to visit my cyberspace to. ;)

    xx/Maria aka MulleSnuttan

    ReplyDelete