Followers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Two Ideas for One Stamp Set

I used Sizzix/Hero Arts Textured Impressions for these cards.  The first one is stamped on pink paper with Mememto ink, then embossed with the folder that was in the set..  A little sanding  and the images popped.  I added a white sheer white ribbon.                                                                                                                                


For this card, I stamped it on white, colored the images with Copics and embossed it.  I used the Copics to color the ribbon and added Glossy Accents to the butterfly.  One stamp/embossing folder set, two totally different looks.

                                                                                        

1 comment:

  1. I have this folder. I love it. Beautiful coloring and embossing.

    ReplyDelete