Followers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

OWH Sketches

Sandy suggested that we try to use all the sketches in 2012.  I though I would see how many I can do.  I'm off to a good start.  I have already posted 102, 103 and 105.

Here are a couple I made yesterday and today.

This one is Sketch #1.  I cut the paper for the card base and then embossed only half of it with a Cuttlebug folder.  I lined the inside with white cardstock because it would be difficult to write on the side that is embossed. Then I rounded the two outside edges with my Corner Chomper.  I cut the background for the bunny with a Nestie.  I used chalk ink to distress the die cut. The image is from a digi stamp I found online and forgot to identify the maker.  It was already colored.  I just used a Atyou Spica clear pen on the pink on the bottom of his feet, his ears and nose.  The sentiment stamp is from the $1 bin at Michael's and the floral paper is from my stash.



This is Sketch #26.  Another Easter card that will find its way to OWH soon.  Again, I didn't note the maker of the digi stamp.  It was already colored making it a lot easier to create a card.  The  patterned paper is BG Blush collection.  The sentiment stamp if from the month sets from Hero Arts.


1 comment: