Followers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Outlawz Color Challenge for 1/31/12

Yellow Bazzill for the card base, an old scrap of Creative Memories dark greyfor the background, Recollections light grey cut with a Nestie, La-La Land Marci colored with Copics, flowers and ribbon  from my stash, Pewter Liquid Pearls for the flower centers and a Katie & Co. sentiment.

I am also going to submit this card to La-La Land Crafts for their January challenge. http://lalalandcrafts.blogspot.com/p/customer-gallery.html


2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image an I have to compliment you on your cutting. I just cannot cut out anything with any success. Your pretty flowers and your papers are just great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply adorable! I love these pretty yellow colors on your card!

    ReplyDelete