Followers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Miss You

I've found a new board to follow and post my cards on,  http://craftingbydesigns.ning.com/.  They have a challenge each week.  I posted three challenges this morning.  I have already posted one of the cards here.  These are the other two I have posted for today.  Of course, both cards will find their way to OWH later this week.

This was for the Year in Cards Challenge. I am still using the felt hearts from Michaels. The printed paper is from my Cricut Celebrations collection.  I can make two more cards before the hearts are all gone.  I think a trip to Michaels is in my near future to get some more of these hearts.


  The challenge was to follow this sketch:


This was for the Clean and Simple challenge. I had signed up for the CAS Online Class, but so far haven't got around to doing anything with it. This was enough to jump start me.  The paper is also from the Cricut Celebration collection. The stamp if from my favorite sentiment set from The Paper Company.  Ribbon and bling flowers are from Michaels.  This card would also qualify for OWH's challenge to use bling, but no glitter.  This is also for the CAS012912 Outlawz challenge.






3 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret! Love both of your cards. Those felt hearts look so cute with the stitching on them. I love those little gem flowers on your Miss You card. It is a nice, fresh looking card. Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!
    ~Lee Mae
    Operation Write Home
    MWT Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, Both of your cards are so sweet. Thanks for sharing that new link with us. Enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both lovely! The MWT is such a nice example of a clean and simple design and the flower shaped bling is sweet! I could see this card going to a teen girl or a wife. I love the texture that the felt hearts add too. What a great way to add some depth without making the card too thick. Thanks for supporting OWH Margaret!

    Paula S.
    OWH Blog Team
    operationwritehome.org

    ReplyDelete