Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Easter Cards for OWH

Over the weekend, I played with making cards for Easter for OWH.  These are the three that I finally settled on.  The chickie is a stamped image that a friend gave me over a year ago.  Finally got around to coloring it.  I had about 10 of them so I used different media on them.  This one is with Copics. I used the Spellbinders Picot Edge Circle and the Standard Circles.  The "pearls" are Liquid Pearls.Sentiment was from the dollar bin at Michaels.




The the second card, I used a Mouse House stamp and colored it with Copics.  The paper is from my stash as is the ribbon.  The same sentiment was used.


For the last card, I decided to do one for the reason for Easter.  The cross is from a set from Inkadinkadoo. I colored it with Copics.  The paper is from my stash and I have no idea who the maker is.


1 comment:

  1. Your Easter cards are adorable. Love the images and the coloring. My fave is the chick. Lovely

    ReplyDelete