Followers

Monday, November 28, 2011

My Busy Afternoon

Linda Howard, the card teacher at Scrapbooking Made Simple in Santa Clarita, California, told us to just sit down and make a card from what is on your table.  Well, I decided to take  her up on that idea and spent the afternoon creating cards from what was within my reach without getting up to get something.  The following cards are what I came up with.


Some Basic Grey out of the scrap heap.  A little ribbon from Michael's and a stamp from My Pink Stamper.



Piece of scrap paper, a stamped sentiment that a friend gave me a long time ago and bling from Michael's



Scrap paper from my stash, ribbon from my stash, , background stamped with VersaMark and Martha Stewart background stamp, Twinkling H20's



Scrap papers, SU stamp image, Hero Arts sentiment, Archival Ink pad, baker's twine


Scrap papers, SU image and Hero Arts sentiment, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad

Now I have to clean up my table and start over again.

1 comment:

  1. These are all very nice, but I like the one with the purple and the vase of lowers best!

    ReplyDelete